Welcome to TriRiot
the show all about triathlon.
We Are Triathletes is coming to Wilmington!
Join me for an evening of fun at the screening of this new movie from Bob Babbitt as we follow six athletes through training and racing in the iconic Challenge Roth triathlon. It will be screened for ONE NIGHT only in Wilmington, NC on August 8, 2018.
We have to sell 30 more tickets by August 1 in order to get this film to Wilmington. Don’t wait!
- Get your tickets here (you can’t get them at the box office).
- More info on the event page.
- All promotional proceeds will benefit the Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Please help me help the Challenged Athletes Foundation by purchasing your tickets today.
“It is the mission of the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) to provide opportunities and support to people with physical challenges, so they can pursue active lifestyles through physical fitness and competitive athletics. The Challenged Athletes Foundation believes that involvement in sports at any level increases self-esteem, encourages independence and enhances quality of life.”
The TriRiot web show is on vacation for the 2018 North American triathlon season. See you in the Fall.
The Latest Episode:
Now that you’re here, What can you do?
- Go see the videos. Perhaps the best way to see these videos is directly on YouTube. The videos are formatted like a hosted show with interviews, discussions, stories and humor. And while you’re there, please SUBSCRIBE to the channel. (You don’t have to, but it helps me know the audience a bit better).
- Read the blog. I usually write about random stuff related to triathlon, or about making the videos, or I’m reporting on a race that I attended.
- Sign up for the email newsletter. I enjoy a clean email inbox and I’m sure you do to, so I’ll only send out newsletters when a new video is posted. No marketing, no soliciting, and no Nigerian diplomats promising you a ton of money. 🙂 And if the emails are too annoying, you can opt out at any time.
- Browse the facebook page. The facebook page is where I post all kinds of quick announcements and pictures and videos.
Who I am
My name is Lowell Gould and my triathlon friends call me LG. One of the things I love to do is challenge myself mentally and physically through endurance sports like running, biking, swimming. But why do so many people, like me, do this in a society that values rest, relaxation and the avoidance of pain and suffering? Triathletes go against the grain and push themselves because they know there’s something great to be gained from it. To help myself and others understand why we do what we do, I produce these videos every now and then.
Thanks for stopping by.
You can read a little more about TriRiot in the About TriRiot link.
I don’t make money from this and, currently, there are no ads before the videos. I do this because I love triathlon and I love making videos. If you want to pay me, please subscribe to the YouTube channel and sign up for my email newsletter. That’s the best form of payment you can give me. Of course, I tell my employer differently! 🙂